Are you finding that your home's doors and windows no longer align properly? You may have a serious foundation problem. Contact Tomlinson Cannon for foundation repairs throughout Eastern Iowa and the
When you have us repair your foundation, we use Grip-Tite® Foundation Pier anchoring brackets to transfer the weight of your home or commercial business to rock-solid piers instead of unstable soil. The system is hidden from view and is much less invasive than many other foundation repair options.
• No heavy equipment normally needed
• No waiting weeks for concrete to dry — we can install this system in as little as two days
• Can be installed in limited access areas
• Faster and lower cost than old-fashioned methods
• Can be installed year-round
All of your foundation work is backed by our lifetime guarantee.
• Windows and doors stick or are hard to open
• Large gaps appear in window and door frames or window and door trim
• Multiple nail pops appear in ceilings and walls
• Walls or chimneys begin to lean noticeably
• Floors start to settle and become uneven
• Foundations sink
• Cracks are visible in foundations, basement walls, or interior plaster walls
You can count on our experienced team to perform an analysis of your home's foundation to assess the root cause of a settling of sinking foundation. You can have us repair all kinds of problems, including
Contact Tomlinson Cannon of Iowa City for your free quote on your foundation repair.